Global Aircraft Forum Help -  Privacy Policy -  Interactive Content Guidelines -  Legal Notices
Global Aircraft Welcome, Guest!   [Log In]  |   [Sign Up]  |   [Return Home]  

GAC Forum

RSS Feed Message Directories
Create New Topic
   RSS Feed General Aviation
   RSS Feed Subject - the F-15 Eagle  [Topic ID# 122]Messages 1 - 2 of 2  

trigun5
Subject: the F-15 Eagle
Post ID# 853
Message Number 1
Date Posted: 11 September 2005, 4:31:10 AM

The only thing that I can say that is bad about the US Air Force, is the fact that in some units there isn't the proper leadership in place to make that unit outstanding. now as for the rest of the Air Force, I don't see how the F-15 is so under rated like alot of people on this website claim it to be. Alot of people on this website make suggestions about different aircraft from different countries going up against those of the US. Now if must know, alot of competitions a held at different times through out the year not just between units with in the USAF but also between the US and other countries. and so far the only countries that can rival us is Israel and Russia. These are just the facts. I personally believe that Israel has the best pilots in the world. because they are fighting for GOD in their belief. So they will stop at nothing in order to kill their enemies. At some point I would not be surprised if Israel decides to take on us. I mean the only way that the us can beat them is with shear numbers. Also There are times when the US takes F-15's and puts them against Aircraft from around the world. and at times those countries have asked the US to not use the radar on the F-15 in order to make it a fair fight. Now you say that the F-15 isn't worth anything. I disagree. I believe it is still the one of the best aircraft out there. To be able to continue to gain altitude while vertical is a feat in itself.

Tony Rogue aka Trigun5

Tony Rogue aka Trigun5

f_14_tomcat
Subject: the F-15 Eagle
Post ID# 863
Message Number 2
Date Posted: 21 September 2005, 12:22:22 AM

operation COPE TIGER in india is one which all capabilities of the aircraft are used such as f/a-18e/f acting as tankers in the 'WET FIVE' configuration, the f-15 was beaten by the su-30mk flown by indian pilots at a pretty shocking rate. when f-15 pilots were invited to fly the big sukhoi they were astonished to find that although the avionics were lagging about 5 years the manuevrability is as good if not better.
by the way, the f-15 is not the only aircraft in the world that can go 'ballistic' and continue to excellerate and gain altitude for extended periods. the mirage 2000-5 can also perform this manuevre

of 1 pages )  

Search the forum:

You must be logged in to post on this forum! Please Log in now

Global Aircraft Forum and faces are
Copyright © 2024 The Global Aircraft Organization

GAC Forum v.1,7,2